Monday, March 28, 2005

Ok

This morning I heard the President talking about Russia, and I thought to myself, doesn't he mean Soviet Union? Because that's what it used to be called. But then I looked it up in a book and it turns out he's right. The Soviet Union and Russia are two different things. The Soviet Union is, in fact, France! Except they don't call France the Soviet Union anymore, they call France France. And that is how France got the name France.

Books provide a wealth of knowledge and I highly recommend them if you are interested in reading some things.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~*~DANNA~*~ said...

~*~*~*~ Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God ~*~*~ Matthew 5:9 ~*~*~ Just wanted to share that!! Blessings to YOU from Florida ~*~

5:15 PM  
Blogger Crowd of None said...

I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD.--Jer.45:5

Curses unto YOU, from a futuristic occult.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home